Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The last day!

The final day in Disneyland! They did not want to come home yet... They 'kinda' missed us. They were having too much fun with Dawn and Kirsten! They had a blast and told us all the differences between Disneyland and Disney World. How many children can say they have gone to Disney World 3x and Disneyland once?! I am so glad they are home and had such a fabulous time! Thank you Dawn and Kirsten for spoiling my children!!
Hallie enjoying her new favorite treat...Frozen Lemonade!
Saying goodbye to Disneyland...This picture just broke my heart!
They truly had the best time!

The plane ride home....Welcome home my babes...Love you so much!

2 comments:

Tawn said...

Looks like they had such a fun time! I'm glad! :)

Meg said...

About the slip: That would be SO awesome! Is it a 3 hula slip? (or whatever they are called) I would only need it twice. Bridals and wedding.