March 22, 2002

This past Sunday March 22, was OUR anniversary! It was our 7th! I can't believe it has been seven years already. Where has the time gone?! So in honor of our 7 years of wedding bLiSs (haha) here are seven wonderful things about us...
#1 We had our 1st child Easton in 2001, he is so smart and surprises us daily!
#2 We had our 2nd child Hallie in 2004, she is so beautiful and loves to be mommies little helper!
#3 We bought our 1st home together in 2004
#5 We had our 3rd child Chaz in 2008, he is one of the funniest babies you will ever meet!
#6 Nick is such a great husband and daddy. He works his butt off everyday so that I can be home with our kids!
#7 We love each other unconditionally. I fall more in love with Nick daily. Not many people can say they married their high school sweetheart and love them the way I LOVE NICK!!
It was a nice day of relaxation and hanging out together as a family!


March 22, 2002








3 comments:
Oh my goodness! How time flys! I love these pics!!!!!! These are great! Always fun to look back!!!!! :)
How cute!! Ah, you and Nick still look that happy today! I do however love looking at the pics when your fam was all so much younger! :) Oh and look at little Easton!! Very nice!
That was really fun looking at your wedding pics. You are so beautiful! Congrats on 7 years :)
Post a Comment