This trip has been a much anticipated vacation! They have been counting down the days until Dawn was going to take them to Disneyland. So the day has finally arrived and the kids could not have been any more excited! The kids had to be on their way to the airport by 6:30, so we woke them at 6 to give them a shower and be ready to go. Of course Easton kept asking how late it was and I kept telling him it is actually early. He didn't believe me, he thought it was late! Anyways we sent them on there way, not without a few tears from me (don't worry I waited until they left)! I am so excited for them, what parent could take a vacation away from there child?! I would say that would be selfish on a parents part to not let them go!
So Dawn has been sending me pictures throughout the day...
So Dawn has been sending me pictures throughout the day...
On the plane...Can you tell they are excited!!
Just getting to Disneyland! As you can tell it is warm there. No jackets and Hallie is hiding her eyes...Too bright!! lol
Taking a drink break....Having a bLaSt!!
Buzz Lightyear!
Night in front of the CASTLE...I have talked to them a few times and they are having to much fun! I don't think they miss us quite yet ,lol! I am so glad they got to go. I can never thank my sister enough to be brave and take my kids! I truly have the most amazing family ever. We are all so close and I love it! I was also told Hallie went on SPACE MOUNTAIN and loved it! This is so cool!
These are just the ones I have been sent so plenty more to come!!




1 comment:
HOW STINKING CUTE! You can totally see how excited they are on that plane! I would be crapping my pants! I HATE FLYING! LOL!
Post a Comment