Monday, March 2, 2009

Day 2

Day 2 they went over to California Adventure and Downtown Disney! They are still having so much fun and I think they still don't miss us too much. They are having so much fun and staying busy. They also got to go swimming at the hotel. Which I am sure they loved, they have been wanting to go swimming for a long time! As for me, I am kinda lost. Don't get me wrong we are enjoying the quiet and the one on one time with Chaz, but at times it is just too quiet (something I never thought I would say)!

3D show!!

Hallie making some music!

They hit Downtown Disney...Spoiled Children!!

Bedtime!! This was such a sweet text message...It had a voice recording of the kids that said "Love you mom and dad, Goodnight"

I love my kids and are glad they are having a FUN time!!

1 comment:

Tawn said...

It's cute how they are all tucked in with there cute little trinkets! :) DARLING PICS!