Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our kitchen

Well here are a few pictures from our latest project. This was a week long project (kinda). I started it by myself because I was so excited to see the final outcome but soon discovered that it was not going to happen without a little help. Between chasing after a 2 year old and a few breaks to get kids from school and of course lunch, it became impossible rather quickly. So I did some, but waited to do most of it over the weekend when Nick was home. It was quite a process....Step 1. Light sanding Step 2. Two coats of primer Step 3. 2 coats of black paint. Waiting for each coat to dry was probably the longest part. Once again thanks to my wonderful parents, they took the kids for the day on Saturday so we could get it finished.




The white is the primer




I will post more pictures of the final project (tile and all) when it is finished. Hopefully it will be soon....
Add Image

No comments: