Monday, April 12, 2010
Happy Easter!
We had a really great Easter this year. The kids were spoiled by the silly Easter bunny! The kids woke up nice and early because they wanted to find their baskets. The bunny comes in the night and hides them and fills them with candy, so they could not wait! Eastons was in the bathtub, Hallies was behind our picture divider and chazs was under the kitchen sink! They really enjoyed the stuff the bunny left. Mom and dad gave them new Easter clothes. I know,I know it was really cold on Easter but I couldn't get myself to buy them winter clothes when the weather should be changing within a few weeks! So the boys got shorts and Hallie got a cute little spring dress. We went to grammy and papas for breakfast....Another family tradition is Creamed eggs on toast. It is yummy! After breakfast Kasey, Mike, Nick and I went to visit our friends and their baby up at Primary Childrens Hospital. Little Addyson had been there for a week with RSV. We came home and had some good ham and turkey and finished with an Easter egg hunt for the kids! It was a fantastic Easter I just wish it was warmer!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment