
On my birthday we went to St. George!! It was a nice little trip. We left mid-morning and stopped in Scipio on the way there and ate at the Dairy Queen. The kids were EXCELLENT on the drive. I was a little nervous that Chaz would not last in his seat that long, but he did great. Hallie asked a few times if we were there yet, but was fine as well. Nick got me the new blackberry curve for my birthday! I am still getting used to it, but it is really nice. The whole drive down it was binging at me from all of the birthday wishes! I felt so loved :)
I got to pick where to have my birthday dinner and I chose Olive Garden! It was very good. Sadly they forgot my dinner, but when it finally arrived it was delicious! After dinner my parents went and got me doughnuts for dessert. I got my favorite maple doughnuts and everyone sang HaPpY BiRtHdAy!! It was a REALLY nice birthday! To top it off my sisters brought my favorite confetti cake the next day! YUMMY!!! I am such a lucky girl and so grateful for all of my fabulous family and friends! THANK YOU EVERYONE SO MUCH!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment