Tuesday, June 16, 2009

SuPrIsE VACATION on the way!!

It is my sister 30th birthday on July 3rd, so we are going on a family vacation! If you can't tell from all of our vacations we love traveling and just being together as a family! We truly have one of the best families ever! Carli, the birthday girl, got to choose where she wanted to go and she chose Sandiego...Truthfully I know this is NOT where she wanted to go, but because she is so great she chose a perfect place for the 'family' to go! We are all anxiously awaiting this vacation! What makes this trip even more exciting is our kids DO NOT know! haha!! It is going to be a surprise up until the moment we pull up to the airport...Do you think we can pull it off?! I sure hope so! Plans are to go to a Padres game, Seaworld and Sandiego Zoo! I will post pictures when we get back......I can't wait!!!!

4 comments:

The Jacobsen's said...

The kids will have so much fun! We just got back from San Diego on the 6th, and our kids had a blast. We did SeaWorld,San Diego Zoo and if you have time, go to Legoland, the kids will love it! There are pics on my blog.

The Jacobsen's said...

I'm a little slow, I just read your comment about San Diego, sorry! You guys will have a blast!

Tawn said...

You will have a ball! I'm excited for you all! We are in need of a BIG vacation! We go camping alot, and I love it, but I want to leave Utah! LOL!

Claire Evenson said...

So fun! What a great idea. I can wait to see the pictures!