Nick and I have come to the conclusion we will more than likely be living in this house for a bit longer so we may as well make it how we want! So we have been doing some changing and it is fun yet exhausting! So thanks everybody for the help! One BIG change has been Changing rooms around! We had all the kids in one room and obviously is was a bit crowded so we changed that. The boys now have a room and Hallie has her own. I have been wanting to decorate her room since the day I found out I was having a girl...so the day has come and I couldn't be more excited! This was
Hallie's BIGGEST gift for her birthday...

The crowded room before...
and NOW!!!!



1

This room is
SOOOO DANG CUTE!!! I swear these pictures don't do it justice. Isn't it adorable?! I want to cry every time I walk in I love it that much! She is doing a great job keeping it clean and she loves it too!!
2 comments:
Its about time!! So very cute!! ;)
How DARLING! I bet she just loves her new little fairytale!
Post a Comment