We told the kids we would take them to the ZOO. We needed a reason for them to get up early and get ready. So we got up and got ready, and off we went to the 'zoo'! Driving down bangerter I looked back and said 'this is not the way to the zoo, what are we heading towards?'. Hallie said the airport. She was right...Easton broke down... sobbing... and Hallie got a big grin on her face. Once we got to the airport Easton said he was so so exicted, that was why he was crying?! Anyways it was fun but I don't know that I will do it again. I enjoy talking about it for weeks on end before we go!
So the day we got there we went to Old town and walked around and had some mexican food! After we went to the Padres game! It was fun. Our seats were up there but we got hot dogs, cotton candy and drinks! YUM!
Chaz just wanted to walk around like the BIG kids!



1 comment:
Looks like you had a blast. Great job keeing it a secret. I use vacations as a threat whenever Elle is misbehaving. HAHA Loved all the pictures!
Post a Comment