I just wanted to let you know Ms. Wendi is continuing to get better! The family has started a blog to keep us all informed. I am so grateful for that! They are weening her of of her breathing tube and she is making improvement. We are so GRATEFUL!!
This event has made such an impact on my life! It has reminded me the importance of those around you. I just wanted to tell all my friends and family around me how much they mean to me and my family. Every person I have met in my life has made a difference whether it has been good or bad, it has made me the person I am today. This year has started out bumpy for me. Yes it could be worse! I love my children and could not imagine my life without them in it. I am so thankful for my husband. He has been so wonderful to me! I can't thank him enough for the opportunity to be able to stay home with my children. This truly is a blessing. I would like to tell my parents SORRY for the pain I was, and thanks for holding on to me and helping me through it all! Thank you for all the help you have given to me, Nick and the kids! WE LOVE YOU! Life is good, life is short, live strong and stay close to those who mean the most to you.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
AMEN! Great post Ash! I agree-life is too short, when you hear things like this, it makes me feel even more grateful for life in general, and to take more time out to tell everyone in my life how much I love and appreciate them! LOVE YOU!
I couldn't agree with you more. I love you and your family so much!
Love the blog... Can't wait to keep up with you!!!
Post a Comment