Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Carbon Monoxide detectors!!

On Tuesday I went to take Hallie to school and pulled up to see a firetruck out front. At first I wondered oh no what happened and then thought maybe they got to learn about firetrucks today. The neighbor across the street came running over to me and said there is no school today. Come to find out that morning the house had a carbon monoxide leak and Hallies teacher along with her husband and to kids had been taken to the hospital. Last I heard the husband and two kids were doing better and were able to be checked out of the hospital, but hallies teacher was in a coma. We are very concerned and want to get the word out that we want everyone to get a carbon monoxide detector in your home. If you have one please check to make sure it is working! We love her teacher and are praying for her! Please spread the word...

2 comments:

Tawn said...

We have one of these! EVERYONE SHOULD! They are so important!

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh...that is so scary. We have one, but I'm going to make Ben check it tonight and make sure it's working. Hope she gets better soon.