Our lil' Chaz is growing so quickly right now. It is really bittersweet! Here are some updates that have come within the last few days....
- Waves and says bye bye
- Shakes his head no
- He will stand all by himself (as long as you clap)!
- gets very upset if you don't share your food!
All of these things seem to only happen when I'm not showing him off! He refuses to show off. What a gentleman....so funny! Oh and something that almost brings me to tears...less than a month he will be 1! boohooo :(


3 comments:
OH how I love Chaz! He is too dang cute. And those faces he pulls just make me laugh! What are we going to do when we actually hear him laugh?
~Dawn
He is so adorable! Little chunk! I just want to squeeze those cheeks of his! I really can't believe he's gonna be 1 already! The little stinker is SO FLIPPIN CUTE!
OMG!...less than a month and he will be one already? I remember when you posted some things on myspace about him being born - wow how time flies!! He is such a cute little guy!.. ALL your kids are adorable! :)
Post a Comment