Friday, November 21, 2008

!!!TWILIGHT!!!

............OH MY GOODNESS!!..............

Yesterday my oldest sister called me and asked if I would want to go see Twilight. Of course I wanted to, but the show would be at 12:17 am! What?! Sure, I will still go.... She called back and said the computer would only let her buy 1 ticket. Dang! But she could get 3 at the 12:10 show! So I went with 2 of my sisters (missed ya Kasey). After Nicks Birthday dinner and cake we went home put the kids to bed, watched the news and saw the long lines and thought darn we are NOT going to get a seat! So off the movie theater at 10:30. We got in got pretty good seats and waited. Let me tell you it was worth the wait and the late night out! Let me say I was a little skeptical about the movie. I didn't know if it would measure up to the great books. I recommend this movie...I LOVED IT! Can we say HOT boys!! I will definitely be seeing this movie again and again!
Here we are waiting for the show...I was so excited!!

3 comments:

Tawn said...

I can't wait to go see this, Shan went with some of her friends for a b-day party, and she said it was THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!! Her and I are gonna go see it together, I'm excited! Cute pic of you and your Sister's! :)

Claire Evenson said...

I agree....the best movie. I saw it Friday and am going again on Tuesday haha. What theater did you go to? At the District you dont have to wait in lines, it's all reserved seating. It's the way to go :) I'm glad you loved it as much as me!!!!

Tawn said...

I SEEN IT!!! FINALLY! AND I LOVED IT!!!!!! IT WAS SO AWESOME! AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT AGAIN! LOL!