This past week was Easton's birthday! I can't believe he is already 7! We took him to Jumpin Jacks the Saturday before his birthday. He had a great time. Pictures from that will be coming soon... After we invited everyone over for pizza, cake and ice cream! He of course was spoiled and got everything he asked for. OH well guess we don't need Christmas lol!!!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Happy 7th birthday Easton! WOW! Looks like Christmas instead! LOL! We go through the same thing, we have Landon one month before Christmas and Shanlee is one month after! NICE!!!!!! We went to Jumpin Jacks on Friday, it was alot of fun! There are pics on my blog, Landon and Shan had a ball! MOMMY TOO!
WoW..7..Already!!! Looks like he had a lot of fun!!!
P.S check out my blog I tagged you
I remember the day you told me you were pregnant seems like yesterday. They grow up too fast! I love him so much. But you've officially been tagged twice now so you better get to it!
Post a Comment