Sunday, November 2, 2008

...Happy Halloween...

Of course we had another fantastic Halloween this year! Hallie's preschool had a party on Thursday, so she was super excited to dress up twice. We visited Jan and Dawn and Mike at work on Halloween day. The kids were so excited to get so much candy. We visited Nicks parents and had some dinner and then to Ashley's for more! As Nick would say 'you can't have Halloween without chili'. It is a family tradition of ours. As much as my mom probably hates it we make her do it anyway!! Mom I did miss the homemade rolls though...

Chaz was a turtle- Hallie was Giselle (from Enchanted)-Easton was a pirate!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

They all look SO cute!!

The Jacobsen's said...

So dang cute! I'm so sorry that I forgot to text you, no I don't mind that you found my blog. Stay in touch.

Tawn said...

Adorable pics Ash! All the kids look so cute, it the little flower your niece.....too cute! Your kids are all getting so big! They are all adorable! I love Halloween!!!!

The Broughs said...

Hey Ashley... I updated my blog... oh and I copied your background, I hope you don't mind :) It was good talking to you the other night!

Brandy Christensen said...

So Stinkin Cute!!! I love Halloween, but am glad it is over. I am ready for Thanksgiving....bring on the TuRkEy!!!