8 Things I'm Looking Forward To: 1- Labor Day 2-Snowbird 3-My kids going back to school 4-Our next vacation 5-Spending time with my family. 6-The weekend 7-The holidays 8-Seahawks game!
8 Things I Did This Weekend:1-hung out at my sisters. 2-Painted my hallway. 3-Hung out Tracy and Jamies. 4-Went to the Jordan River. 5-Let our frog go. 6-Had dinner at my parents. 7-Played SCUM. 8-Tried to watch Jaws and Troy
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:1-Go on a vacation. 2-Buy a new house. 3-Buy Nick a bike. 4-Win the lotto! 5-Lose weight. 6-Wear a swimming suit and shorts and look normal . 7-Have less anxiety. 8-Make millions of dollars!!
8 Places I'd Like To Travel: 1-Hawaii. 2-Arizona. 3-Paris. 4-Cancun, Mexico. 5-Alaska. 6-Florida. 7-New York. 8-Italy.
8 Shows I Watch: 1- American Idol 2- So you think you can dance 3-Greys Anatomy 4-Private Practice 5-Biggest Loser 6-LOST 7-The Office 8-Jon and Kate plus 8
Ok, So I Tag: 1-Dawn 2-Kasey 3-Claire 4-Jessica 5-Teana 6-Kim 7-Megan 8-Brandy
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment