Tuesday, August 18, 2009

2nd grade already!?!

Here is my handsome BIG boy Easton! He started the second grade yesterday ;'( I can't believe he is in second grade already! Feels like he was just a baby yesterday...
He was really excited to go back to school. We went over to the school a little early so we could find his class and meet his teacher. When we got here he found his desk and sat down. I asked him if he wanted to go outside for a bit, but he wanted to stay. His teacher had to go outside to meet the other kids so we went along. He got in line outside and I asked him if he wanted to come stand by me for a bit and he didn't. He wanted to stay in line with his friends. He is getting so BIG so FAST!!! I love you EASTON!!

Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you!!

1 comment:

Tawn said...

2nd grade already! WOW! He is so cute, I loved watching him up camping! The paint ball inncident was just hilarious!