Monday, August 25, 2008

I want to be a RoCkStAr!!

Hallie has been a bit obsessed with Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus (if you don't know already know they are the same person, but NOT according to Hallie)! Anyways, for quite a few weeks we had been planning to watch the Hannah Montana 3-d movie on Disney channel. If any of you are Hannah Montana Fans or Miley Cyrus fans you would know this was a few weeks ago. But finding time to blog lately has been a task! So here are few pics of the event...


The flashlight was her microphone


1 comment:

Tawn said...

SHE'S SO FLIPPIN CUTE! And Nick!!! What a good Daddy he is to wear those 3-d glasses!!! HA! I about fell off my chair! He looks little serious though!!! CUTE-CUTE PICS! I love all the new updates, I always look forward to seeing them:)