Monday, August 25, 2008

1st Grade!

Easton started the first grade this year, and mom is so sad! This year Easton gets to go to school ALL day and we are so sad, yet proud. The first day started out pretty good. Ashley handled it better than kindergarten but that is not saying a whole lot. Hallie and Ashley miss him so much, but are making the best of the time while he is gone. We thought we had it planned out perfectly where to meet after school, but I guess not. Ashley did not get there early enough and Easton walked to far and thought we had left him. Luckily a very nice woman helped him find me... after some tears! So far he is enjoying school. He is an excellent reader and loves to learn!

2 comments:

Tawn said...

Cute pics!!!! I just can't believe he's in first grade already! Here I go saying it again Ash.....WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?? He is so handsome!!!! :)

Brandy Christensen said...

Hey Ash, so I was going from blog to blog and came across yours, hope ya don't mind! Your kids are so dang cute, and I can't believe how big Chaz is getting!