Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday!

Well...I can't believe my baby girl has turned 6 years old!
S...SHY
I...Independent
X...Xciting!! ;)
She is is really so much fun! We got to spend of few hours together having some "girl" time and we loved every minute! She has been wanting to get a haircut so I took her to the salon and she had 2 inches cut off. She keeps saying that she wants to cut it short like mommies, but when we got there she changed her mind. After, I took her to the bakery and she picked a doughnut for her treat! Next, I took her shopping for some new clothes. She could spend all day in the clothes section, but she will always pick a dress or anything sparkly! We invited everyone over for cake and ice cream at 6 and she was so excited!


She got this crown at school and she didnt want to take it off all weekend.



The totally awesome cake my super talented sister Dawn made for Hallie!

Dawn also made these fun paper pom pom ball decorations!
Aren't they so cool and fun?!




Happy Birthday my lil bug! We love you so much!

No comments: