Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Random...

Well I have been wanting to post something amazing, as a matter of fact I have come to this page several times, started typing and chose not to post. So here is one of those posts most people will scan through quickly looking for pictures cause they don't care or want to read 'ALL' this! I just want to post some of the different things going on...

First... We are trying to spruce up our outdated kitchen. We have started with painting the cabinets black! It looks so GREAT! I love it. Pictures will be posted soon (promise). We will be puting up a new tile (slate) back splash! I am looking forward to this, I know it will look so good. We are hoping to put wood floors in. Not sure if this is going to happen or not because we had some issue with our tax refund and may not be getting back what we had expected. Cross you fingers for us!

Second...My oldest sister just bought herself a NEW town home!! It is absolutely beautiful! I am so excited for her and this BIG step she is making in her life. She has been a big help to my family so she totally deserves this! She has been planning and saving for this for a long time, so it is going to be so gorgeous...I just know it!!! Love you Dawn, and CONGRATULATIONS!

Third...My baby sister just SOLD her house! They are lucky and able to upgrade to a newer beautiful home. They have their eyes set on a home in Riverton and I hope it works out! Mike works really hard giving Kasey the opportunity to stay home with their cute kids. They too deserve this! Love you Green family and CONGRATULATIONS to you!

Fourth....Well I have good news about Carli too but I don't think she would want me posting on here as of yet....So we will wait. I want to tell her how much I love her and I hope that things work out the way she wants.

I want to make a BIG shout out to the BEST parents anyone could ask for! They have been so supportive of everything that we do! My parents are the BEST! I swear I have never met anyone better then them. Nick and I want to say thank you and we love you!

We are all just preparing for this upcoming busy month. We will be tiling this weekend, the following weekend is Easter and we will be moving Dawn and the Greens. Mckayla's birthday on the 8th, Moms birthday the 15th, Jimmys birthday the 21st, My birthday the 22nd and Mikes birthday the 29th! Throw in a trip to St. George, Eastons soccer and Nick starting the second round of EMT classes and we can call it INSANE April!! Haha. I am so happy spring is here. Lets just say I have some MAJOR SPRING FEVER!

1 comment:

Claire Evenson said...

Great to hear everyone is doing great! Love reading about everything and can't wait to see pictures of your kitchen!