WOW!! I can't believe it has been 2 years since our baby
Chaz was brought into our lives! He brings so much fun, joy and laughter to our house I can't imagine life without him. He is so smart and charming it just makes me so proud to call him my son. We celebrated his birthday the Saturday before with gifts galore! He is our monkey. So what better way then to celebrate with the Paul Frank monkey! Thanks to my wonderful sister Dawn, we had decorations of the cute monkey and she made his cute monkey cake, thanks so much Dawn! Thank you Claire for the recipe for the fondant! I am having a hard time having him grow so quickly. My parents are getting him a new mattress for his big boy bed...and I can't even talk about it. He is talking so much and it is time to start potty training.... just crazy!
I love you Chaz with all my heart and I hope
that you will always remember that....Love, your Mommy!
3 comments:
Ash! He is way too cute! Let us know if you 2 ever need a sitter!
Happy Birthday little Chaz! :)
So glad the cake turned out great and tasted good too! He is such a little ham. I just want to kiss him all over :) I just love checking out your blog and seeing what's new in your life! Glad you are safe from the CO2. That is so so scary!
Love ya!
Post a Comment