
*The following week is my fabulous mother's birthday! We got some Famous Daves for dinner and had some rum cake (her fave)! I can't tell you how much my mom means to me and how far we have come...LOVE YOU MOM!!
*The next day was the pre-wedding dinner. We had some great mexcican food. Kasey and Mike gave us each some fabulous gifts including a beautiful necklace and earrings for me, golf gift card for Nick, Halo guy for Easton and Bratz doll for Hallie! It was a great night and we were so excited to be part of the wedding!
*The folowing day was THE WEDDING...this will need to have a post of its own...
*The following Monday was Madisens Junior Willy Wonka play, which was quite fun to see! We know Madi has been working really hard for it and she did a great job as an Oompa Loompa!
*Tuesday the 21st was Jimmys birthday which we actually fit a little celebration in on the previous Sunday, after we watched wedding gifts get opened! Happy Birthday to Jimmy!
(not on his birthday...but you get the point)
Next day was my Birthday...It was a nice day. I took the kids to the park for a quick picnic before I had to take Hallie to school. My parents took us to CAFE RIO (my fave) for dinner and back to their house for my favorite cake!*Monday we got to go to WICKED!! I loved it! My sister got the family tickets for Christmas! I want to see it again for sure:)
* The 29th was my NEW brother-in-laws Birthday! I won't tell how old he is cause he might hurt me...jk hahaha! Lets just say next year is a BIG milestone!!! Happy Birthday Mike!!
***This is just a few of the things that have been happening this month. Add in soccer games every Saturday for Easton and Hallie and Nicks EMT class... amongst other things :)



2 comments:
Wow Girlie! You did have a BUSY APRIL! Such cute pics of it all! :) I love your blog background! :) I commented on your Sister's blog, hope she don't think I'm a freak! LOL!
Busy, Busy you are! Ashtyn takes dance at HIP Dance Co. It is on Nike Drive right there by Art & Valene's house. Ashtyn loves it!
Post a Comment