We are so excited
Ms. Wendi is feeling better and back to teaching! She got the okay to start teaching and decided to come back just in time for
Valentines! Couldn't have been a better day. I was so excited when I got the call, it put me in tears. Each parent gets to sign up for two holiday parties to come and join the class, and
Valentines just happened to be the one I signed up for. I was so excited to see
Ms. Wendi and see Hallie in action at school. Of course Hallie was shy but didn't bother asking 'when is it snack time
Ms. Wendi?'. So the end of class activitiy was decorating these yummy cookies and eating them!


She was so excited to go back to school!
2 comments:
The kids are getting so big. I miss you guys so much. We need to get together.
Darling pics! And I am so glad to hear the teacher is back and OK! Little Hallie is so PRECIOUS! :)
Post a Comment