To play this game, answer the questions below and then put the answer into a google image search and pick a picture from the first 3 pages of results. Save them onto your desk top so you can add the pics to your answers. Then just delete from desktop afterwards....Please don't spoil the fun.
1. First name: Ashley This is my name in Japanese writing

2. Last name: Clarke, Apparently there is a Clarke county!

3. Age: 26 Yep almost 30! ahhh!

4. Place I would like to visit: Hawaii...wouldn't you?!

5. Favorite vacation spot: Disney World! I love that place.
6. First job:
It was Mac's Hobbies and Crafts- sorry no pics onthe internet. It is not here anymore
7. Past pet: Dog named Gizmo...passed awhile back. We loved her!

8. Favorite treat: mmm! We all scream for ICE CREAM!
9. Favorite food: Cafe Rio chicken salad. Yes I eat the whole thing. I have to it is too GOOD!

10. Bad habit: I stress all the time about anything...
11. College major:
I have not gone to college yet... Hopefully someday. For now I love being a mom and enjoy everyday with my kids!





1 comment:
That was fun to see Ash!!!! Thanks for posting it! Most people won't do it! PARTY POOPS! LOL! Love ya! Oh and I don't know what the heck I'm going to be for Halloween either! GRRRRR!!!!!
Post a Comment