Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My 1st Niece!!

Bayleigh has arrived!! We are so excited that she has finally came to meet us!

Bayleigh Emma Green. 7 lbs 4oz and 191/2 inches!!

Our Chubby Chaz with Bayleigh!

Hallie and Bayleigh!

Easton with his newest cousin

The proud new aunt and uncle!

I am so happy that my niece has arrived if you can't tell! She is such a wonderful addition to our family. We have been so blessed to have her, Mike and Madisen join our family! I just want to take a minute and let my sister know how much I LOVE HER!! She truly is an amazing person. She was a trooper throughout the labor and did such a great job. Thank you for letting me be there it was one of the most awesome experiences of my life.






1 comment:

Tawn said...

AWWW-How precious! Tell your Sis congrats! There is nothing better than being a Mommy:)Talk to you soon:)And darling pics:)