Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Easton


Ok so here is the oldest of the kiddos! Easton, is 6 years old and just finishing up Kindergarten! He is extremely smart and usually loves going to school. His current love right now is pokemon.
This picture is from when we took him to get a hair cut. He hates it when I would try to cut it because I would take too long. So now we take him to Cookie Cutters! They do an excellent job. He gets to play playstation while they cut and he could not believe they could be done so fast. He looks so handsome, and you can see his cute lil dimple! We love him with all of our hearts and we could not be any happier to have him as our son!

1 comment:

Tawn said...

I cannot believe how big Easton is getting! All of your kids are so ADORABLE!!!!! :)